In this section
National Structural Steelwork Specification
ASI has created the new ‘National Structural Steelwork Specification’ (NSSS) as a convenient implementation tool for industry to ingrain the AS/NZS 5131 requirements. The NSSS presents:
- A standardised template for creating project-specific and/or company specific specifications for structural steelwork.
- Relies on AS/NZS 5131 for the definition of good practice.
- Editable AS/NZS 5131 project-specific selections for you to configure the specification for your particular project or company.
- The structure to define the Construction Category for your project or component.
- A consistent set of ‘Standard Drawing Notes’.
|Download the Specification (PDF) (849 Kb)||Download the Drawing Notes (PDF) (574 Kb)|
|Download your freely editable copy of the Specification (Word)||Download your freely editable copy of the Drawing Notes (Word)|
These documents may be updated regularly. To be added to the list for future revisions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org